Webinar: Local Food Value Chain Coordination - Making Matches
On Thursday, September 20, 2018, the Greenbelt Fund will host a webinar in collaboration with the Wallace Center’s National Good Food Network initiative focused on “matchmaking” within local food value chains.
Panelists: Allison Blansfield (SweetGreen) and Jay McGhee (FamilyFarmed)
Webinar learning outcomes:
- Illustration of local food value chain coordination as high value (low cost, high impact) activity
- Critical skills and techniques for effective matchmaking
- What to look for in a potential match
- Challenges and pitfalls of matchmaking
- How to track connections
- How to manage lots of relationships
If you have any questions about registering for the webinar, please contact Rachel Jones at
email@example.com or Sagal Dualeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.