The Ontario government is now accepting applications from Ontario companies interested in attending a trade mission
to the Agro Technology and Business Fair.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Registration is focused on companies with the following products or expertise:
• Agricultural Technologies: Precision farming, data management, water conservation technologies,
technologies generating power from agricultural biomass, and crop monitoring.
• Food-processing Equipment: Irradiation, blanching machines, IQF, grain handling and storage systems, cold chain, organic fertilizer, fruit sorting and pruning machines, and other
specialized equipment not found in India.
Companies who participate in the Ontario mission will garner targeted assistance from Ontario’s Ministry of Economic
Development, Job Creation and Trade. The Ontario program includes the following benefits:
• B2B meetings in Chandigarh, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.
• Potential visits to food-processing companies.
• Market intelligence and briefings on the agriculture industry in India.
• Introduction to C-level decision-makers from the agriculture sector/food processing industries.
• Exhibition space at the trade show in Chandigarh, and potential conference speaking opportunities.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
The basic cost to participate is C$1,000 per company. Mission participants are responsible for arranging and paying
for their own flights, accommodation, local travel and meals, unless otherwise indicated. Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in participating in the trade mission, please submit a completed application form to email@example.com.